Bluemail set-up #
Setting up auto-response helps to communicate fluently with you clients when they first reach out to you.
If you have not set up your web mail in the blue-mail app kindly follow this tutorial to do so.
In order to use the auto response which are also called quick replies,
Enter you main inbox list , then swipe the mail to the right | Select ‘More +’ | Quick Reply (at the bottom)
While viewing a mail, You can also quick reply clicking on the 3-dot menu in the bottom right corner | More Actions | Quick Reply.
This would notify you to “Insert Quick Reply” or use the quick replies available on the list.
To change the details of your quick replies, please tap More… | Global Settings | Customize Menus | Configure Quick Replies.
HORDE Auto-response Web Mail Set-up #
To create an auto-responder:
- Login to your webmail it goes like this https;//yourdomain.com/webmail
- Below the icons for Horde or SquirrelMail are icons for additional e-mail options. Click the AutoResponders icon.
- Click Add Auto-responder.
- Fill in the From, Subject, and Body fields.
- In the From field, type your full name (NOT your e-mail address).
- In the Subject field, type the subject you would like your auto-responder to have. For example, “Out-of-Office from __ to __”. To include the subject of the original email type %subject% where you would like it to appear, such as “RE: %subject%”.
- In the Body field, type your message, such as the one suggested at the beginning of this article.
- Once you’ve completed your message, click Create/Modify, and it will confirm that your message is now enabled.
That’s how to set it up.
If you encounter any challenge kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you better.