Gmail has come to stay and everyone is conversant with the gmail app. Google has also found a way to communicate with POP3 and IMAP for our webmail configuration. Here is a simple way to add your webmail email address to your Gmail app for both Android and iOS
With the email configuration settings already sent to your email when it was setup by Rancleave Limited, you could add your webmail to your Android or iOS gmail mobile app as follows.
Android and iOS Setup #
Open your gmail app,
- Click your current email header firstname.lastname@example.org and view all your email accounts.
- Click add another account
- A page titled Set Up Email would appear Click Other
- Enter in your webmail email address for example email@example.com
- Click Next and select either POP3 or IMAP then add your password
- A page with a heading called Incoming Server Settings displaying your details would pop up check it carefully of it tallies with what was sent to you via email.
- Then also confirm for the Outgoing Server, click next and then your emails would start dropping in,.